View CPAP questions submitted by users or ask a new question by using the submission form to the right.
- How do I clean my mask and how often?
- The cushion or pillows of your mask should be washed frequently with a mild soap and water. It is important to remove the natural oil your skin leaves behind on your mask as it affects the quality of the seal. It can be helpful to use daily mask wipes like our CPAP2GO wipes, as well.
- How often should I replace my mask?
- You should replace your mask about every six months; even the best masks will begin to show signs of wear by that time.
- Should I take my machine with me when I travel?
- The answer is almost always yes. Check with your doctor to determine if traveling without your CPAP is safe. Over the years, airport security screeners have become very familiar with CPAP machines.