From your first phone call through follow-up to your treatment, you'll be helped by friendly, caring people. Our services include:
- Initial Consultation — our Sleep Specialists work hand in hand with you to navigate the best possible solution.
- Sleep Studies — simple, painless and comfortable.
- Sleep Treatments — a range of non-surgical and surgical treatments.
- Equipment — CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) is recommended for certain diagnoses. We provide and service the latest CPAP equipment for your convenience.
- Pediatric Care — our pediatric program is designed to help your child get a healthy start to life through healthy sleep
- Follow-up — our ongoing, thorough contact ensures your treatment works as planned.
Insurance and consultation
Our team will handle all insurance matters for you, and see that you have a full understanding of treatment options and costs.
Obtaining insurance pre-authorization
Insurance pre-authorizations are time-consuming for the physician's office and confusing for most patients. We're experts at handling insurance matters. Prior to any sleep study, we make certain the study is a covered benefit under your insurance plan. You will be notified in advance of any upfront costs associated with your deductible and co-payment.