Do you snore at night and lack energy during the day? Do you find yourself nodding off while reading, in front of the television, or even behind the wheel of your vehicle? You may have sleep apnea.
It may sound dramatic, but it’s true. Proper sleep strengthens emotional and physical health. We make sure you consistently get that good night’s sleep.
The Sleep Wellness Institute located in southeastern Wisconsin specializes in diagnosing and treating sleep disorders. Named “Best Facility” Nationwide in the 2013 Sleep Achievement Awards by ADVANCE for Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine, we are fully accredited for adults and children by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and are one of only two sleep disorders centers in the area that diagnoses and treats pediatric patients.
You’ll be treated for your sleep disorder in a world-class facility. We offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment services for all sleep disorders with an expert understanding of sleep apnea, a potentially fatal disorder.
- No doctor’s referral needed; schedule your sleep disorders consultation today.
- Comprehensive insurance assistance.
- We're conveniently located within the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
- Fast test results for your doctor.
- Leading provider of high quality treatment options.
- It's like sleeping at home.
- Individualized customer service.
- A special pediatric program is designed to help your child get a healthy start to life.
- Convenient testing options, such as home sleep studies and 24 hour in-lab study availability
2356 South 102nd Street, West Allis, WI 53227
11725 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI 53092
1414 N. Taylor Dr. Sheboygan, WI 53081